PRINT-READY FILE SPECIFICATIONS
Here are 6 specifications needed for every print-ready file:
Specifications needed for every print-ready file upload
- Size must match the exact size of the item you are ordering (i.e. if you are ordering 11" x 14" giclée, your file must be created in this size with the appropriate bleed and safety margin. It shouldn't be smaller or larger).
- 0.125" bleed on all sides (0.25 inches additional width and height)
- 0.125" safety margins (inside trim line)
- All images must be 300 DPI or higher (at 100% size)
- CMYK colour mode
- Export as PDF file (This is our preferred file format. You can submit one PDF file (with multiple pages) or a separate PDF file for each side of your product.)
- If the canvas size ordered does not match the corresponding file upload size your order will be canceled.
*TIP: Detailed naming of your files will help us process your order quicker (for example, “Set1_Front.pdf”, “Set1_Back.pdf”, “Set2_Front.pdf”, “Set2_Back.pdf” etc.).
If you need help or would like to request an Adobe template please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.